Saturday, October 10, 2009

One year older...


Well, I am officially one year older (and wiser?) now. Even still, I feel pretty young to be a mom, but I'm definitely loving it. My birthday wasn't much fun, since I was sick that whole week, but I'm all better now, so I have that much more to celebrate. Mckinley is such a doll, we just can't get enough of her (although I much prefer seeing her in daylight rather than at 3 a.m.) She has gotten really social in the last 2 weeks, and would much rather smile and play with us than sleep. I'm hoping that one of these days she'll want to do both. Mckinley's pink eye is completely cleared up, and her eyes are so bright and curious about the world. It is so amazing to watch her grow up right in front of us. She already seems so much older, it's crazy! She'll be 8 weeks old tomorrow, and I can hardly believe how quickly it has gone by.



She absolutely loves bathtime















Cute tongue!

2 comments: