Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pink eye blues

Our poor little girl has pink eye. She has always had a lot of eye discharge, but over the weekend her eyelids started getting really red and swollen. I played the "over-protective, worried mom" card and we took her into the doctor's on Monday. Good thing! He got us a prescription for some eye drops, and she is slowly getting better. It is so sad to see her little baby blues all covered in yellow gunk. Hopefully it'll be cleared up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, cute kids! What a DOLL your little Mckinley is! She looks so cute in the swing pic! I sure can't wait to see her again in person! I can't wait to see ALL of you again in person! Hope the pink eye is clearing up. Miss you! Does Mckinley fit in the little jumper I made her? I'd love to get a picture of her and try to "add" all the grandkids together dressed the same. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete