Mckinley is a little escape artist. She is a master at getting her arms out of her blankets while she sleeps. This wouldn't be so bad, if she didn't wake herself up as soon as they get out! I was really impressed a few days ago when I went into her room at 5 a.m. and she had her arms out of her blankets AND out of her pajamas! Unfortunately I couldn't find the camera, but if she does it again, I'll definitely get a picture of it. Silly little girl.
Mommy Date
8 years ago
oh how cute! we use the little swaddlers, pretty much a baby stray jacket, haha but shaylee will do the same. sometimes when i pick her up at night to feed her, she will have one little hand that has moved up. my favorite is picking her up out of her bed and seeing that she has wiggled all the way down to the bottom of her bed. go figure! we need to get together, especially since im just sitting at home all day. it would be nice for our girls to get together. i have a hard time getting out since all the germs and all, such a paranoid mom, and i'm not a fan of older kiddies being around my young girl. so whatta say??
ReplyDeleteI love sleeping babies. I love to watch them and cuddle them. There's just something so peaceful about it. Apparently McKinley would rather enjoy the freedom of arm movement! Silly girl! Do you want me to come over and have a serious talk with her about escaping and waking herself up?
ReplyDeleteP.S. missed you on Sunday! It was CRAZY!
ReplyDelete