Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chopped!

Well, I finally bit the bullet and chopped off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love. Hopefully somebody'll want it, cuz I am done with it. This is the shortest I have every had it, and unfortunately, I'm not loving it short. It is super frizzy and round if I leave it curly, and it still takes an hour to straighten. At least Mckinley doesn't pull it as much now that it is further out of her reach. Oh well, it'll grow, right? Until it does, here is how I look. Short, huh?


6 comments:

  1. It's cute! I love the new look! (I don't think I've ever seen your hair that short, or straight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment back to you on my blog, so be sure to check it. I love you hair...but I know how it is when its on your head and you are not so sure about it yet. Trust me it looks great. Plus I forgot to ask, what is McKinley going to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great and I know you don't like volume, but I bet it doesn't look that bad curly, either. I miss you little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the positive feedback; maybe I'll end up liking it after all! Mckinley is going to be a lion for Halloween, I'm super excited. I miss you, too, Bec! Thanks for coming to visit us in the cold!

    ReplyDelete