So, Bill's company has this video competition going on right now, with some really fun prizes (like a camcorder that would come in super handy with a new baby due in 8 days). So, the deadline was last night at midnight, and we decided to make a video at 11pm. What can I say, we do our best work under pressure?
Anyway, we made it into the top 10! Unfortunately, now it is out of our hands, and we need help from you guys, our faithful friends and family. All of the videos have been uploaded to youtube, and the winner will be whichever video gets the most "likes." Not views, its whoever racks up the most "likes" by June 10. So, please please PLEASE go check out our video here, take a quick minute to set up a youtube account, and "like" the video. Its only 1 minute, so it won't take much time, and it could really help us out! If you are interested in seeing the other top 9, they can all be found here, just in case you really get into Certiport's video campaign.
Thanks a ton! Sorry to ask this of you guys, but I really want to win that camcorder!! Make other people go vote for us too!
Mommy Date
8 years ago
Ahh! Arycca! It's Elyssa (from Alaska... I worked up there at the Rapids) I hope you remember me otherwise I'll feel pretty retarded! I can't believe what just happened! I was looking at Tiffany's blog and as I was scrolling down my computer froze and in my frustration I was clicking all over (not that it helps at all!) and all of a sudden your blog popped up and I was like "wait... no... that's not her... is it? yes! it is!" and I got very excited because I haven't talked to you since we got off that cruise we took to the Caribbean! (I know, it was a really long time ago, but I'm sure hoping you remember me otherwise I'll really feel lame!)So much has happened! I actually ended up marrying Lorenzo (WHAAAAT???) yeah. I know. That crazy kid finally figured out what he wanted and we got married in Alaska the following summer... and now we have 2 kids :) (Matthew who's 3 and Releena who is 19 months) Anyway, if you DO remember me (and I hope you do!) I would love to catch up! You can email me at elyssasandoval@gmail.com :) or you can find my blog at growinganeternalfamily.blogspot.com I do hope to hear from you soon!
ReplyDeleteElyssa
ps your little Mckinley is absolutely adorable! too sweet!
Need updates on the newest little one. Miss ya!
ReplyDelete