So, big shocker, I'm behind again. Here we are, a week shy of V-Day, and I've said nothing since Thanksgiving! Christmastime was a lot of fun, and very busy (hence the no blogging for 2 months), and it is really nice to finally feel like we are settling back into life as usual. I probably should mention the fact that we are pregnant again, since I only have about 4 months left to go (oops, my bad!). We are due June 9, which probably translates to about June 20th, if this pregnancy is anything like the last one. Oh, and it is like the last one, in that we are having another girl! We are really excited to add another little girl to our family, and I LOVE finally not feeling sick anymore! I thought that we were having a boy this time, because I have been so much more sick this time around, but I guess this little girl just wanted to make sure we knew that she will be her own person, and not just follow in Kinley's shadow. It makes me nervous though, because Kinley has always been such a great sleeper, I really hope her baby sister isn't opposite in that, too. I guess only time will tell, eh?
Hmm, let's see... What else have we been up to...
Two weeks ago, Bill gave me an awesome present. He sent me to AZ to spend a few days with my sister! Becky is so great, she found us an amazing deal on airfare, and she even split my ticket with us to make sure we could go visit! We had such a blast; she has the sweetest family, and it was so wonderful to spend time reconnecting with her. Mckinley was in heaven; she loved waking up every morning and having kids to play with. Not to mention spending all day outside at parks. She has been having a hard time adjusting to it being 4 degrees outside and not being able to play with her cute cousins all day. Its been hard for me too, I loved getting to talk to my best friend all day long, and now I'm back at home talking to myself until Bill gets home from work. Oh well, totally worth it! Mckinley even did great on the airplane, she was such a little trooper.
Speaking of Bill's work, he is loving his job with Certiport. It is challenging and something new comes up everyday, but he is thriving on the pressure and loves learning new things. It's really fun to watch him be so excited about his job.
Well, I can't think of much else to say at the moment, so I'm calling it quits. Here's a bunch of pictures for the past 2 months. I'll try to get a pic or two of me up in the next few weeks, once I start showing a little more, so you can all have proof of pregnancy :) Happy Valentine's Day!
Daddy was teasing her with address labels
She LOVED opening presents on Christmas
This is her favorite hang-out. She pulls all my pots and pans out, and then climbs in. Sometimes she wants me to shut the cabinet on her, too. Nutso!
She found my shoes after church and had a blast clanking around the house in my heels
Helping me mop. Adorable!
She is so cute Arycca! And congratulations on the pregnancy! That is so exciting for you guys!
ReplyDeleteUm...what the crap? I have to find out on your blog that you are prego? You silly woman! Congrats by the way!! I never pictured you with more than one girl but I guess that is how the Brothers' family works (lots of girls)! :) We need to play! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteShe is do darling! It is so fun to see her in that little green dress. Where's the fur? I'm also glad to see her in her crocheted hat, at least for a picture, huh?
ReplyDeleteAlaina already saw your blog and I got an email from Julie this morning. So exciting that the news is out! You better call G & G Barnes. I know that Sean already texted Annette last week, but she isn't saying anything until you do! Kinley is a "singing" talker just like you were when you mopped with me! Love it! Love the videos and hearing her happy little voice and seeing her darling countenance! Love you all!
Mckinley is such a cutie! I am so excited for you! 2 girls will be so much fun!!I'm glad to see that your cute family is doing so well!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't say anything about being prego! We're due around the same time and having a girl, too. I know you want to be just like me but, really? I think this is a little extreme. ;) I love ya girl and we should get together again soon.
ReplyDeleteI miss you MUCHO!!!!! Call you soon. Love ya, -Bec
ReplyDeleteI noticed we chose the same background again. I love it!
Congrats on the pregnancy! Two little girls will be fun and hopefully they will be the best of friends. Lots of love to you and your family and we will hopefully see you soon.
ReplyDeleteShe's too cute. Love that girl.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I just finding out about this now and on your blog no less????? Heavens dearie! You should probably give me a call right?! =)
ReplyDeleteHi doll! It's me again! I need your address to send you a baby shower invitation. Love ya.
ReplyDelete