Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

I don't have enough time right now to update on all that's changed from my last post (seriously? Has it really been 2 months? I'm so lame...), but I couldn't let today go unremarked. This has been a tough week for me, as today marks 11 years since my dad passed away. I'm also teaching my first lesson in YW tomorrow, and, wouldn't you know? The topic is Fathers' Blessings. So, needless to say, this has been a tough week.

Anyway, I also had to work today, which means that my cute husband got Mckinley all to himself. As I walked in the door after work, I heard explosive giggles and saw my baby girl literally bouncing up and down as she stared at her daddy. That little girl loves her dad sooo much, it makes my heart absolutely melt. I pray constantly that she will have more time with her daddy than I had with mine, that she will understand how beautiful and sweet the Plan of Salvation is, and that she will know that families truly are eternal. I love you, Dad, and I miss you everyday.

Love, Arycca

5 comments:

  1. Um, can I come see you please? We are probably next door neighbors, and I want to see you and your cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it! When can you come, can you come right now?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this... I think I lost your email and I can't find it on this here bloggy thingy. Email me: kaylynn. flanders at gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Arycca, I've been blog stalking you for months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet post; I'm sorry you had a hard week. Some years the anniversary of Dad's passing hits me harder than others. I'm so glad you have a wonderful father-in-law who can step in, but never replace, Dad. I love you and miss you. Hope you can feel the love all the way from Arizona.

    P.S. I LOVE the pink blog! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete