Mckinley is growing up way too fast. She is crawling around (SOOOOO CUTE!), and pulling herself up already. I can't believe it! She is a little too fearless though. She likes to pull herself up and then let go of whatever she's holding onto. Balance is not her forte yet, so she wavers for like a second on her feet and then plops down on her bum. She is such a happy little girl, always smiling and sweet.
We've been working really hard on our house, and finally have some progress to show! Mckinley's room was the first one we painted, since it needed the most love. After a week of pulling off the peeling wallpaper the old owners had painted over, puttying, priming, and painting, it looks like a whole new room! Love it. Bill says it looks delicious and had to go buy some Neapolitan ice cream when we finished. I made those curtains when we still lived in the apartment, and they fit well enough that I'm not making new ones for a while. We are in process with the rest of the top floor, but those pics will have to wait until we're done. Just thought I'd give a quick update on all the changes the Brother's clan has gone through in the past 2 months.
Kinley's room Before...
...and After
Sup?
Her signature big smile
Have I mentioned that I love her little tongue? Adorable
Me & Kinz
Congrats on the new house. I bet it's nice to have your own place. Mckinley is getting soo big and still haven't seen her. (so sad). I am glad you are doing well and get to stay home with your sweet little girl. We need to get together. Let me know what day is best for you next week and I can probably come visit. (If you're up for it)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I love the baby room. It is adorable. It is so fun to begin to do things the way you like them--instead of just making do in an apartment. I'm glad you get to stay home, now. Working full-time is awful when you have a little one you want to be with.
ReplyDeleteMcKinley's room is wayyyyyyyy too cute for words. Oh my gosh! You all are amazing. I miss you tons and tons. We need to get together very soon. Oh and P.S.--I LOVE the last picture before the video. Whoever got that dress for McKinley has major fine taste! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my little sweet niece. I love her so much. So I used the dark glaze on a clock and it looks smokin! You'll love it. I'll make sure I post pics! Thanks for the glaze again. Best sister-in-law ever!
ReplyDelete