Friday, January 22, 2010

2010 Rocks


So, did anyone else see January fly by? I can’t believe we are already almost a month into 2010. I hope it has been as enjoyable for ya’ll as it has been for us. This past week has been my absolute favorite so far. Bill’s mom went to Texas this past week to visit some cute grandkids, so I got to take the whole week off of work to be home with Mckinley. We’ve had so much fun! It’s made me excited all over again to someday get to be a full-time mom. Mckinley is growing up so fast, I can hardly stand it, and each new phase is more fun than the last. She is such a beautiful little girl. She has recently discovered her toes, and loves sucking on them almost as much as her little thumb. She is also just about the happiest baby I’ve ever seen—always smiling and cooing and giggling up a storm. She is trying her hardest to crawl, and I’m soo not ready for that yet. She's only 5 months old! So far she’s only succeeded in spinning around in circles on the floor and "scooching" around, but I’m sure it’s coming all too soon. The good news is, soon we might have some room for her to crawl around in! Yup, we’re taking the plunge and buying a house. Our offer was approved a couple of weeks ago, the inspection went really well, and now we are just waiting on approval from the bank for our loan. I’m so excited to have our own place, and finally be able to do some painting! I have so many projects planned with this house, and once we’re in, I’ll post some pictures, and do a “Before/After” section. Bill and I are both antsy to get started, which is why half of our apartment is already packed up, and there are boxes stacked along every wall. If everything goes well, we’re hoping to move in mid-February. Cross your fingers for us!




Falling asleep during tummytime





Camera Ham!!


Drink please!


7 comments:

  1. She is SOOOOOOOO beautiful. Congrats on home ownership. Wish we lived closer to each other. (Notice how I didn't say I wished we lived in Utah) :)Miss you and love you, sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin cute. I didn't even know mom had left for Texas yet, I actually think she sees Angie more than she does me. HA HA! Anyway so excited that you guys got the house. YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. After our conversation on Sunday do you REALLY think I'm going to cross my fingers for you? No, I think I will cry!! Truly I am very excited for you to take a huge plunge into the house-buying world. It will be so nice for McKinley to have more room to grow and learn. She's such a doll! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an angel. We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll all feel better by Ryan's wedding. Now Madden has RSV and I've had full blown pneumonia! I would hate to get your little sweetie sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arycca,
    I haven't seen you forever. I totally forgot you had a blog, and haven't looked at it since your little girl was born. I added you to my blog so i can blog-stalk you and see what you and your cute family are up to. hope thats ok. :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAn I tell you I"m going to be depressed for the rest of my life because I won't get to see you in church? Okay, probably not, but I sure am gonna miss you. When are you all moving? If it's this weekend, I can watch McKinley, help you pack, make you lunch, whatever. I have Friday off (sort of) and Monday off as well. Plus there's always Saturday. ;) Let me know. Love ya chica!

    ReplyDelete