Monday, December 7, 2009

Life Is Good

I can't believe it's already December! Where has this whole year disappeared to? Life is good. I love being a wife and mother, and I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. Somehow I let Thanksgiving slip by without expressing how very grateful I am for all of my blessings, and I need to make up for it. I am so blessed to have Bill and Mckinley in my life. Bill is such a great father and husband. I love watching him with Mckinley--he is wrapped around her little finger! My baby girl is such a doll. She is at such a fun stage in life right now; smiling and cooing and sucking on anything she can grab and stuff into her mouth. We were able to bless her a few weeks ago, and we were overwhelmed by how many friends and family members took the time out of their busy Sunday to come and support us. Thank you all! Bill and I have both been blessed with amazing families and friends, particularly fun siblings and parents on both sides.
I am grateful for our jobs, even though I complain about having one. It is really hard to go to work every morning and leave Mckinley. How do you dads do it every day? I am so grateful that Bill is such a hard worker, and that this is only temporary. I know that when I am able to quit, that I will appreciate getting to be a full-time mom even more. I definitely need to thank Bill's mom for being so sweet and willing to watch Mckinley every day. I am so grateful for her, she makes it bearable for me to go to work since I know that Mckinley is with someone who adores her almost as much as I do! I love you all, and look forward to seeing you whenever we can this Christmas season. Happy Holidays!

Her beautiful blessing dress

Cute Christmas dress!

Watching football with Daddy


Stinking cute!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see her in person. I'll be there on the 19th. Want to come get me at the airport? I'll call you after Hawaii. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Her Christmas dress is way too cute for words. How precious! Christmas will be fun with a baby around. See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I am so happy Bill left this up at my house, I didn't even realize you had a blog. Love ya guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm curious how do you make your header like that? i want to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, are you talking about the Merry Christmas comment? You just sign in to edit your blog, click on settings, and type it into the "Description" box. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay missy! You are sooooooooo in trouble. A little "Early" bird just told me that you're being released and I am not a happy camper!!! Thou and thy family must come for dinner before you leave me to cry myself to sleep at night. Shall I continue or has my guilt trip convinced you to stick around?

    ReplyDelete