Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2 Week Check-up



So, I realize that it was over a week ago, but Mckinley's 2 week check-up went great. She was almost back up to her birth weight, weighing in at 8 pounds, 15 ounces. She had also already grown 2 inches since she was born, taking her up to 22" long. Her pediatrician is Bill's pediatrician's son, which is kind of cool. He was great (as soon as he said that she is perfect and beautiful, I was sold) and he even gave her a little bracelet. How cute is that? Anyway, after we got home, Mckinley got a ride on Daddy's shoulders since she did so good at the doctor's office.







A little bit of Blue Steel... or is it Magnum?










Cute little cat nap









Hmmm, she's not quite sure what she thinks about the swing yet

2 comments:

  1. such a cutie! When ar you coming back to Primary? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! Your baby is super cute! But you already know that. ;) anyway, my blog is www.micheleseka.blogspot.com. Come see the newest blankie that I'm working on! :)

    ReplyDelete