Saturday, August 22, 2009

I got word that my sister Angie wants some pictures with Mckinely wearing clothes, so here you go


This one reminds me of Emily when she was young :) Hiding from the camera












cute smile looking at daddy




right after her bath




baby and daddy




baby and mommy




dad got to pick out the bow this day, mom said no

5 comments:

  1. She is so stinken cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second picture from the top. It's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two! She is adorable. I want to talk to you but I don't know when a good time to call is. So give me a call sometime. Love you and can't wait to meet Mckinley!
    Love-Tiffany and Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I really want to come see your amazing cute little girl! When is good to come up? I am busying in the mornings with work but afternoons or evenings are ok with me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I can't wait to meet her in 5 weeks! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete