Wednesday, June 2, 2010

School's out for Summer




So, I've noticed a common theme throughout my blog posts... lets just call it an I'm-obsessed-with-my-baby-and-I-don't-care-who-knows-it attitude that completely biases every post. HOWEVER, I believe it is totally justified. This little girl is so freaking cute, I seriously cannot handle it! Besides, every mom feels the same way about their own kids, so I'm hoping that no blog readers will hold it against me. And for those of you who aren't moms yet... well, just you wait and see.

Anyway, this is going to be a shameless post about the cuteness of my baby girl. Mckinley has always been one of the happiest babies I've ever seen, but the past few months she has kicked it up a notch. She loves to giggle, smile, squeal, jabber, sing, and dance all the time. That's right folks, we've got a little dancer on our hands. Check it out.




She's been doing this for about 2 weeks now, and today she started adding some "Spirit Hands" as well. Bill and I just laugh every time, it is sooo cute! We've tried a couple different songs, but she likes this one the best (sorry Emily, we didn't mean to steal Ellie's song!).

Now that school's out, Bill's job has slowed down and I am working mornings again. Bill is loving the extra time with Mckinley, and I'll like the extra money to use on our yard. It is getting better each week, but it still needs a lot of work. Who knew that we would actually enjoy yard work? It is fun to watch our house transform, even though it will be a long, slow process.

Well, I think that's about all I've got for today. I love my family, and I am so grateful for all the incredible blessings in my life!

Helping with laundry



She crawls and walks around like this all the time. Remind anyone of Pirates of the Caribbean?

4 comments:

  1. Well, since I am not a mom yet I'll completely agree with you that she is so cute! I miss that happy baby. When is going to get some hair? ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dancing. I guess Ellie can share the song. She is such a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mckinley is adorable! I can't wait to see her dancing in person! That is the cutest video! My favorite part is when she sees you coming around from the back and her face just lights up with a smile! Isn't it great to be someone's favorite? It is so great to hear your laugh on the video, too, Arycca! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete